[amayausers] Re: Loops of loose thread in satin stitch

  • From: "Michael Walker" <walkermaj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:47:26 -0600

Sharon,

I realized that I did not answer all of your questions.  I am not sure of
the font as I received the graphic directly from the customer and manually
created each letter.  Each element has a tie in and tie off.  There is an
edge walk underlay for each element.  I am using the old black rollers,
however, I just replaced all of them two weeks ago.  I am using a 75/9 BP
needle which I also just replace this morning.  This is Melco Arc Poly, std
weight.  The garment is hooped fairly tight.  I did not try another needle
position.  Thanks

Michael Walker
Ginny's Place, LLC
Golden, CO 80401