[amayausers.com] Re: Looping (thread break)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 02:54:14 UT

This message was posted by GCEMBROIDERY on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1250.html#000004

I am only having this problem on the #13 needle. I changed needles but I still
get constant thread breaks.  It acts like the thread is not catching the
bobbin.  I switched to #3 needle and it stitched out the name just fine.  I
changed thread on #13 and it still does the same thing.  It acts like it is out
of time and the thread seems to pop outward under the feed arm.  Not sure how
to explain it, I hope you understand what I am saying here.