[amayausers.com] Re: Looping (thread break)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:25:49 UT

This message was posted by GCEMBROIDERY on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1250.html#000012

I always try different things before I ask questions on here.  Before the "Pig
Tail" there is a hole that the thread comes out of.  I was finding the thread
passing out the hole and dropping below the hole before the "Pig Tail" thus
causing the bobbin thread to not cut correctly.  Then of course bad things
happen.  I changed bobbin cases and it seems to be doing ok now.  I have had my
XT since December and most of the time I can figure out what is wrong by now.
However it is nice to be able to come on here and talk to the "Experts". Thanks
to everyone for felping us new users.  By the way my Mamma never did embroidery
while she was on this earth, but yes embroidery is not easy.  Thanks again