[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for flag sources

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:55:48 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/344.html#000004

Roland,

You are right about the back of the design showing unless we sew 2 flags
together around the hem.  That is why I want to find a good flag source so I
can explain to them what I need.  If they can put two flags together and leave
one side open then I can embroider it and sew it together when it is finished.

I you have a source that can do that I will appreciate your info.

Thanks to Dorothy Compton and Debbie for their info also.

Maggie