[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for an instuctor in Kansas to teach digitizing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:35:31 UT

This message was posted by allstitchedup on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/490.html

I really would like to learn digitizing, or further my skills at digitizing. I
would like to do that during what seems to be my off season. If there is anyone
in the state of Kansas that would be willing to teach digitizing on Design Shop
Pro+ at your location or mine I would like to hear from you.