[amayausers] Re: Looking for a design of a Maine-Anjou

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:04:47 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/6.html#000003

Cattle more difficult than Horse people? Pshaw....try CAT people!
Anyone that spends $1000's on their 'pets' will NOT accept a 'generic'
animal...dog, cat, bird...it's GOT to be the exact breed.
And this is the problem-they go to the show, see a jacket for $250 with a full
back embroidered picture-and figure that 'we' (their 'at home' sew shop) can do
it for half the price. Then we scramble to find the exact image and without
paying $150 or more to get it digitized-have nothing but 'generic' to offer. It
ends up being one of those 'I'm sorry, but without having the exact image to
digitize, and having to charge you to digitize it-I cannot supply that for you'
jobs.
And the next words out of their mouths...."oh, don't worry, if you don't charge
me the digitizing I can get you LOTS of orders for this...all my _______(fill
in the blank-beagle, Shitzou, persian, mini shetland, hairless dauchsand, '58
corvette, 71 charger) friends will order LOTS of them....
and any shop that DID pay to get it digitized is NOT going to pass that design
along...)