[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for OFM Files?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:10:51 UT

This message was posted by Embellish on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/719.html#000004

Steve ... I agree with you --- that was my initial concern as well, but I have
Skype and for less than like 0.015 cents per minute you CAN call them ... They
are in Mumbai and I actually did call them to see how good their service was
... Amazingly enough they spoke PERFECT english and did everything I asked of
them.

If you want specifics --- send me a PM and I'll call you --- I was pretty
amazed with this company so far.

Shalisa