[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for OFM Files?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 03:44:29 UT

This message was posted by Embellish on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/719.html

Hi everyone ... I'm new to this board, new to this industry --- I'm just plain
NEW!  Anyway, I've been following this site for months now and find it really,
really helpful.

I recently purchased an XT and am just getting up and running ... Someone told
me about a digitizer that does their stuff in OFM files (they actually use
DS!!!)  I have DS Pro + but I have no time to digitize, nor do I have any clue
how to do it, so I've sent this company a few designs and have been MORE than
impressed!

They only charge $4 per 1k (which I think is a good deal, but again I'm new, so
if it's not ... TELL ME!  :) )  Anyway, I've had great luck with them ...
Thought I'd pass it on.

 http://www.digitizingmart.com/index.php

Looking forward to getting to know many of you on this site!

Shalisa

Embellish Embroidery