[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for DSpro+ and AOS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:54:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/226.html#000001

I don't think you will find anyone willing to give out the serial numbers in
advance without payment-but they can most likely give you proof that they are a
registered Amaya owner. Only someone that can sell their machine without the
programs (to someone adding them in that has the mulit-machine dongle) will
have the programs and dongles available. Otherwise your request appears to be
scam! I'd be very hesitant to give out the serial numbers to anyone because
that's all that is needed to get an upgrade...along with the $600-700 'transfer
fee' from Melco...