[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:18:47 UT

This message was posted by Sewfly on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/83/2.html#000023

Hey Tina    :)   ,

My comments were in regard to "(posted by Signman)...about the 'small shops'
buying a machine or two and then getting ignored by Melco from point...those
that go on and on bout how great service is new products they get notice
about...all seem to own 6 machines or more!"

I think alot has to do with the sales rep you have and not all are good.  I
know that Haven is fantastic and she does do follow-ups, even if you aren't
looking to add additional machines.  I had follow-ups before I ever addded the
second machine.  Additionally, I also got weekly fliers from Nick Reinking from
MelcoMart as well as occasional phone calls to see if I needed anything, and
now from "melcoeli" usually on Mondays or the latest Tuesday (no phone calls
though).  When I go to trade-shows, I always go by the Amaya booth to see what
is new and to see if there are any reps that I know. I have my badge scanned
and pick up the latest literature and MelcoMart catalogs.

I don't have Live Designer.  And yes, I do know there are and have been a
complaints about the prgram and support.   And I KNOW that I can't afford the
5K either.....

I didn't read DaveShowey's comments to be "looking for sales" or to "pitch
sales".  I interpretted him as trying to say he might be able to help solve
some of the problems/complaints. "(Posted by DaveShowey)...It sounds like you
need additional training to learn all of the functionalities of the
LiveDesigner product. You can see the training schedule on www.mymelcoworld.com
(http://www.mymelcoworld.com) or you can contact me personally for a one on one
training."       I might have mis-read, don't know....

Susan