[amayausers.com] Re: Letterman Jacket Patches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:49:29 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/555.html#000001

I use my friends commercial sewing machine with a heavy thread and regular
needle. It is a big job and we don't charge much, $3 (small) $5 (medium) $9
(large) or a set price for all the patches. We stitch the inside of the large
letter that the pins will go on, off the jacket. When sewn on the jacket, leave
the inside open so they can put their pins on.