[amayausers] Re: Lettering with Athletic Block Font

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:36:49 -0800

I would go to density of 4 and zig-zag underlay of 15 density at 90%.  This
should clean up the gaps.  I just ran across this same situation.  As far as
the auto outline I always convert them to wireframe and look it over real
well to make sure everything looks good.  I don't have the time to digitize
this for you right now or I would offer :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957