[amayausers.com] Re: Lettering, density, short stitches, etc

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:37:02 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/943.html#000002

Herb, that makes sense and thank you for pointing that out.  I have
experimented with auto density and just sewed out a sample with auto density.
It did not look good at all compared to when I set the density at a set number
(4.2).  I'm assuming that means I need to change the default settings in the
auto density?
By the way, yes, there are wider narrower parts in the lettering.