[amayausers.com] Re: Lettering & Bobbin Breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:56:47 UT

This message was posted by Jeff on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/167.html#000008

I think Aaron is right on this one. Although, there may be a few of the
specialty Alphabets that have underlay as well. I will try and get a list and
forward it to all of you. What may have been told to you in class is that most,
and I say most of the alphabets already digitized have tie out stitches in
them. None of them have tie in stitches. There are exceptions. None of the
alphabets with the DAK at the ends will have Tie Stitches of any kind. And of
course, none of the TT Fonts will have underlay or ties stitches as these are
Windows Fonts that are converted to embroidery letters when used in the
lettering.

 Jeff