[amayausers.com] Re: Less Expensive Alternative to Transfer Express

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:14:35 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/43.html

Just wondering today as I stare at the Transfer Express website and their
pricing if there are other vendors out there that you have tried and would
recommend that do it as well and possibly for less?

Short run pricing always kills me and unfortunately, the 20-30 shirt range is
where most of our clients lie for this - otherwise, I'd have them screen
printed.

Thoughts?  Recommendations?