[amayausers] Lemon

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:47:31 +1000

Bob,

A tech came today and fixed the problem but it appears that some of the
plastic take up levers got slightly  damaged when the machine went and
threw it self out of wack.  When I was evaluating the Machine before
purchasing it some on another list said  plastic metal plastic take your
pick. Their words are coming to haunt me.

The machine is working but is not sewing as good as it used to. The
stitch quality has gone down.

The way the machine throws its self out of wack from time to time
reminds me of the Toyota that that had similar problems.

There is perhaps a defective chip some where in the electronics that  is
playing up  from time to time is my guess. Now that some of the other
parts of the machine are damaged as well. I am hoping that Melco comes
good and replaces this Machine for me I will be calling them again
tomorrow.

Anand

Anand

Glad to hear that Melco is getting involved and I am sure they will fix
these machines problems for you ...... maybe even complete machine
replacement if necessary. I do not know you personally but do know you
through a number of embroidery groups and when you say a machine has a
problem ..... then it has a problem.

It is unlikely that Melco can / will compensate you for the down time
and frustration you have endured because of your Amaya problems [and
only an embroiderer can understand what that is like] but in fairness to

them, there are some very good people involved with Melco in one
capacity or another .... including some in this group. Now I have
criticized some of the things that Melco has done [just my opinion] but
I have never doubted their dedication to improving the Amaya or
satisfying their customers. To those in this group who are involved
hhwith
Melco, my hat is off to you for the help you provide.

Good luck and hope things work out well for you, your machine and
business.

Bob

.

Kesavan wrote: