[amayausers] Re: Lemon

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:16:38 -0600

Anand

Although I have considered an Amaya, I do not own one so I have no
personal experience with them. However, in fairness I think you can find
a so called "lemon" in most brands and granted, some brands may have
more of these lemons than others [not referring to the Amaya].

You don't mention what kind of problems you are having with your
machine, could you give us some idea of what has been causing you grief
and what has been done to this point to correct the problems ?

I think this may be a perfect example of why all of us should make after
sales support just as important as the machine itself when looking to
purchase a machine [Amaya or other]. If in fact you do have a lemon and
Melco comes through and rectifies the problem .... then I think your
Amaya purchase can still be a good one. On the other hand if you are
left stuck with a so called lemon and Melco chooses not to correct the
problem[s], then obviously that will not hold well with you or perhaps
others who are looking to buy a machine.

Good luck

Bob