[amayausers.com] Re: Leather Vest Help

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 02:58:06 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/608.html

HELP!!!! I need all the advice I can get please! Ok this is my situation I have
a motorcycle group that wants me to embroider there logo directly on the back
of there LEATHER VEST.  The vest has like a polyester lining in it. I need to
know (1) What type of needle to use. (2) what type of stabilizer to use (3)
Machine Settings. (4) How would I hoop this vest and with what type of hoop.
Also the vest has a seam that goes right down the middle of the vest does
anyone think this is going to be a problem sewing over this seam.  Please give
me any type of advice on this.  This is my first job with the new machine and I
want to make sure I do this right. You can contact me by phone at (228)223-6832
It does not matter what time I am willing to learn as much as I can about this.
 Thank you all in advance for all your help. Can you all tell I am nervous
already!!!

Carolyn