[amayausers.com] Re: Leather

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:48:58 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/655.html#000005

what density is the lettering? You may have the density setting (default in the
font properties) way to low....most of my fonts all default to 3 or 3.2, I
always double check and crank it up...rare if I ever do lettering any lower
than 4.
Another comment...$5 for a name on one leather jacket? I think I would have
charged a minimum of $15 because just in hooping time, run time, setup, etc.
you have tied up at least twenty minutes...
and now you can see how long it really could tie you up! I'm not criticising,
just throwing out from experience...I'd re-evaluate my pricing schedule. Most
of the comments in the thread we had running for pricing everyone had $5
minimum charge JUST to hoop a customer supplied item, and $5 to $10 minimum
sewing charge on top of that.
Hope this helps!