[amayausers.com] Re: Learning to digitize

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:47:22 -0400

Design Shop has an 'automatic digitizing' feature...and I don't remember
a single person on the chat board saying they had success with it!
Maybe if you select ONE item piece at a time it works-but trying to do
several pieces or entire design at once is a disaster. So much easier
to just grab one item piece, 'convert to stitching' and then control the
fill, density settings right then and continue on that way.
Roland

On Oct 10, 2008, at 8:22 AM, Darlene Weber wrote:

I would like to take some classes on learning how to digitize. Can anyone suffest some training CD's or online classes??? What are your feelings on the computer generated digitizing software that automatically digitize?

Thanks!