[amayausers.com] Re: Latest Software

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 23:30:08 UT

This message was posted by Yippy2004 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/416.html#000003

I tried reinstalling the software.  But it continued still. I ended up calling
tech support and they gave me some instructions on how to fix it.  They said to
call back if it continued. Well, it seemed to be better for a day. Now it is
happening again and so I will call them on Monday to let them know.

I guess the good news is that I can save the file I'm working in, then close DS
and when I bring it back up again all the buttons are there.  Then I will work
in a file for a while and suddenly those 4 buttons will disappear again.
Hopefully they will help me get to the root of the problem.  When they do I
will write again to let others know what it was and how we solved it.