[amayausers.com] Re: Laser Alignment

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:59:12 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/615.html

I am wondering if one can use the new laser alignment feature to line up
designs straight on hats.  Some hats just don't hoop well, and I thought this
feature would be great to use.  I checked with melco techs and here is the
response:Thank you for the email, yes laser alignment should work on caps.  I
know that when you are in Design Shop you must add a vector line, this is how
the Amaya OS knows how to align.  There is step by step instruction in the
Amaya OS help system located in the AOS software.
    What is he talking about when stating I need to add a vector line in design
shop.  I checked the help section and it made no mention of this vector line.
I thought we were telling it where to line up by using the laser and left,
right hoop buttons as it shows in the help section.