[amayausers.com] Re: Lace Designing - Fabric

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:42:09 UT

This message was posted by Christine on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/875.html

Hi There,

I am trying to get a gridwork effect as a base to my lace designs (in DSPv7).
Seems that the majority of embroidery software has this problem.

When using a constant density (high), trapunto, no trace.  If rotating for grid
effect ie, 135, 90, 45, 0.  The grid is not perfect ie the diagnals do not
cross at the junction of the vertical and horizontal.

Does anyone have some tips I might take a look at?

Thanks