[amayausers] Re: LETTER: Software question

  • From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:18:46 -0700

Beverly,

Design Shop Pro+ 2004 will covert vector artwork (eps, wmf, emf, dxf,
and cdr) to a wireframe file. I don't think Drawstitch will give you any
advantage over what you already have.
Converting an entire expanded stitch file to wireframe will give you
mixed results and is best used for converting a few elements for
editing.

Janel Harris
Dimensional Designs
http://www.dimdesigns.com