[amayausers] Re: LETTER: Software question

  • From: "Sales staff" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:08:49 -0700

Hi, Beverly
We don't have it but recently a customer of mine that we do contract work fro,
asked me to do some Jacket backs, it wasn't too complex but a lot of lettering
and not a lot of fill stitches, anyway he had bought this program thinking he
could
digitize his own work and then be able to send the shirts and the emb. file to
a contract
house and have his stuff done. Not having used it myself I have no idea of what
level
of adjustment there is but I digitized this logo and sewed a sample and then
used his design
as a sample and he liked mine better. Mine was 18,500 stitches, theres was
42,000.
there was a lot of redundancy and not the best pathing and most everything was
a fill stitch.
so I can say as an optional quick turn small run option it may be great.
and if you can tweak designs so that they'll run smoothly and quickly. then
even better.

I understand that everyone's version of auto digitizing is getting better with
each new revision.
now that people are buying in I think they see a new large market and make the
product better and better,
since new money and effort can be directed towards that goal.

If you get it let us know what "You" think.
I'd love to hear from a hands on user.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.