[amayausers] Re: LETTER: Digitizing - Rod Springer

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:34:47 -0500

I don't know about digitizing but I can tell you that Rod and Sharon are
great to work with! I recently had them put lettering on a cap while I was
on vacation and they were more than accommodating and priced reasonably.
Turn around time was great too! I would expect that as a digitizer his
service would be the same!
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN