[amayausers.com] Re: Knocking Noise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:19:20 UT

This message was posted by SuitUpLacey on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/641.html#000004

The machine is an XT, only a year old
We have not had recent needle breaks or hit a hoop with a needle. I have been
keeping up with the lubrication and regular maintenance.
I have checked the presser foot to make sure it is correct, didnt seem to
change the noise.
The noise is coming from the main part of the machine, where the up and down
levers are(dont know the technical name). It gets loud when we run is fast.