[amayausers.com] Re: Knit Beanies

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:26:24 UT

This message was posted by Big Dog on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1548.html#000008

This may be a little late to be of much help, but anytime you you have two
layers on the hoop you have potential for the layers to shift while stitching.
To prevent that you need to make sure both layers are firmly attached to each
other before hooping. I spread the item as flat as I can and either pin baste
or hand stitch the two layers together outside of the design area, but inside
of the hoop area. As previously mentioned an extra layer of underlay will also
help hold the layers together.