[amayausers.com] Re: Jerzees 29b youth T in royal (small)

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:20:02 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/188.html#000004

Ron - thanks for this.  I had never seen this website before.  Beats calling 20
distributors only to see they don't have it in stock.  Alpha just emailed me to
expect them next week.  If they come through I will be okay.  Thanks to
everyone for responding so quickly.  This group is a lifesaver for me.

Tom