[amayausers.com] Re: Jerzees

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:11:50 UT

This message was posted by oldkush on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/201.html#000001

Tom

Not sure what is happening with Jerzees specifically but we had the same
problem with Russell Athletic clothing last year. Had to wait a couple of
months before we could fill a school order because they were out of stock on a
couple of different items.

In our case not only did we have to wait for the order from Russell, after
about a month of waiting they decided to discountinue one of the items we were
waiting for ..... so we never did get that item.  Luckily the school understood
that it was not our fault and they came back this year.

Now days virtually all clothing is manufactured at very low cost off shore and
then shipped over by boat. This process is slow and takes plenty of
preplanning. If a company is asleep at the wheel and lets its warehouse stock
over here run low ... we end up waiting.

We try to use North American manufactured items as much as possible.

Good luck

Bob