[amayausers.com] Re: Jerzees

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:32:11 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/201.html

Does anybody know what's going on with Jerzees and their stock-outs on many
small youth clothes?

I am still trying to locate 15 small tees in Royal (29B) and I wrote the
company only to be told the expected ship date is late DECEMBER!

Now I need 2 small royal 437Y knit shirts and those are out of stock everywhere
as well.

Is this normal for a large manufacturer?  In my 2 years of embroidering I've
never seen things out of stock for more than a week or two.

If anybody has either of these items, please email me as I desperately need to
get these to fulfill a school order.  I've bouht 5 other tees trying to match
the color but none of them are close.

many thanks
Tom