[amayausers.com] Is there a new machine in my future?

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:37:32 -0500

I have followed this list with great interest for quite some time--but it's
because I'm shopping around.  I have two 6 needle machines which have allowed
me to build up my business gradually.  I'm thinking there should be an XT in my
future--especially with the new deal Amaya is offering.  I know that the vast
majority of you like your machines, or you wouldn't be on this list.  But do
any of you wish you had gotten something else?

Kathy