[amayausers.com] Re: Inv. 4 Sale: L630 Polynosic + SP10s

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 01:06:11 UT

This message was posted by Loyda on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/235.html#000002

Hi everyone,
The denim shirts and the MWW throws are sold. Thanks!

I did find a couple of new things. Here they are:

From The Manual Woodworkers and Weavers:
6 Cuddle Blocks 2 Layer Mini Throws. Like the big ones but these are for baby
and measure about 42"x33". 2 WHITE, 2 PINK, 2 BLUE.  Check them out at
wwww.ManualWW.com and do a search for "Cuddle Blocks". Pd $7.50 each--selling
for $5.00 each. Just googled them, Sears sells these for $15.29.
Afghans2000.com sells these personalized for $49.00.

Also from The Manual Woodworkers and Weavers:
* 2 Word Pillows 12.5"x8.5". The tapestry top reads: "A Mother holds her
children's hands for a moment, but their hearts Forever"  There is a floral
vining edge around the pillow. I think I paid $6.00 ea. Selling for $3.00 ea.
These sell online for about $12.00.
* 3 Word Pillows 12.5"x8.5". The tapestry top reads: "teacher, shine the torch
on learning, keep curiosity burning, teacher, you see the specialness of every
child, you encourage with your smile, teacher, your lessons are for life, thank
you teacher." There is a really cute border with a tree, apples, ABC, a globe,
paint and easel, math, flower, music notes, and a signature of April Cornell. I
think I paid $6.00 ea. Selling for $3.00 ea. These sell online for about $12.00.

From Sanmar:
5 PA Full length aprons with pockets with Teflon finish (A500). Bought for
$4.29 ea. case price. Yours for $3.50 each.

Thanks!

Loyda Olson
Precious Keepsakes
Loyda2@xxxxxxxxxxx