[amayausers.com] Re: Intermittent Tapping Sound

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:26:40 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/991.html#000003

You weren't by any chance near the hoop limits were you?

I've had this happen once or twice on our XT when we were near the hoop limit.
Even though everything said that we were inside and I'd traced the design with
no problem, the presser foot was hitting the hoop on the downstroke and making
everything shake a bit.  I moved to a bigger hoop on that design and everything
seems fine now.