[amayausers] Re: Installing .029

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:44:13 -0700

Luann,

From my past experience of installations, you don't need to
uninstall/reinstall, but if there are problems after you install the new
software, then uninstall and then reinstall the new software.

FYI:

It has something to do with the registry update that would happen during
install.  Sometimes, they need to take out items in the registry or change
the default values and if there is an error in doing that, things get
screwed up.

Iris Embroidery
510-226-6171
www.irisembroidery.com
Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!