[amayausers] Re: In or OUT of the business???

  • From: "Debra Hahn" <dhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:14:07 -0500

Thanks Ed!

Debby Hahn
Coyote Design, Inc.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of E. Orantes
        Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 11:11 AM
        To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [amayausers] Re: In or OUT of the business???

        Aaron,
            Oh for sure, we get a good laugh as well followed by a heavy
sigh.  We think back to how much we have learned from when we got
started.  It is true that the early years are the toughest.

        Debbie,
            Following what Jack said, I wish I could do it for the
enjoyment but that's not the part I play.  My wife is in the shop most
of the time and we have employees that do the sewing for us so that my
wife can focus on management stuff.  I, on the other hand, have to
handle things like: bills, machine repairs and maintenance, lease,
utilities, crazy customers, etc...   Not to mention I'm on the road a
lot fixing other people's machines too.  So it really has become a
business for us as opposed to an upstaged hobby.  There are times I wish
we were still working out of our house.
            But don't get me wrong, I do like this business.  I'm just
glad I have a partner to assist with the majority of decision making.
As Jack said, any way we on the list can be of assistance, just say so.

        Ed