[amayausers] Re: I'm still around... OFF TOPIC

  • From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:07:14 -0800

I love racing too....

Ernest Aguilar CEO
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co., Inc.
lovecars.com Embroidery
NOTE NEW ADDRESS
5522 Olive St.
Montclair, CA 91763
909-949-7070
909-949-4270 FAX
-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Cohen
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:29 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: I'm still around... OFF TOPIC

I wanna drive the race cars ;)
I used to race cars on a 1/8 mile track in Christmas, Florida about 15 years
ago and it was a blast! The other drivers hated me because I drive like Tony
Stewart, give 'em a little push to let them know I'm trying to pass. Made a
couple people wreck that way but thats racing!
Good to know you are still around Ernest.

Steve

From: "Ernest Aguilar" <ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<EmbroideryList@xxxxxx>,<eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [amayausers] I'm still around... OFF TOPIC
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:57:00 -0800

Well, it's been a very busy last four months, some challenges but we are
working on those, we are starting to import fabric from the Far East, this
will help us compete much better in the marketplace.

Our automtive/truck/atv business is still building up, we spent a week at
the SEMA Show (Oct 29 to Nov 4th) in Las Vegas and it went real well, we did
garments for about 40 booths there, there are a total of about 2000 booths
for that show, it's 10 miles long to walk it. We had two show cars there, a
2006 Corvette with embroidery on the seats (will be returning to Las Vegas
for the Consumer Electronics Show in January), and a BIG Ford F250 diesel
lifted up with big tires, etc.. This truck was photographed last Saturday in
the desert outside Las Vegas for the front cover of Four Wheeler magazine,
and we have three more magazine shoots this month. This gives us tons of
exposure for our lovecars.com and our xtreme quadcovers sides of our
business.

Now on Wednesday we are on the way to the Baja 1000 in Ensenada Mexico, we
have three race teams with our silkscreen and embroidered garments. We are
taking our big truck and a "toy hauler" trailer with three of our ATV's with
embroidered seats.

We will be selling our silkscreened shirts and passing our cards, we'll see
how it goes.

So if any of you need an answer from me, please email me directly, I have
not been able to read all the emails from the list in the last month or so.

Miss you guys.