[amayausers] Re: I'm brand new and shy

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:17:12 -0700

You are most welcome.  I sure hope it helps, sure would beat having to edit
the design.

I think I am, I have registered with Lowel.  Haven let me know there will be
one in Fairfield in November.  I really want to have my husband go with me
and he will be on leave for the one in San Leandro.  Right now he is
scheduled to be TDY for the Fairfield one.  He is very mechanically inclined
where as I can definitely use some help:)

Will you be there?

Susan