[amayausers] Re: I'm brand new and shy

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:39:01 -0700

Peggy,

I don't know if you have tried this, but this is what I would try.

In the Project Tree, right click on the design.

Click on Properties

Click on Lock/Properties

Check Trim if connector greater than

Put in the max length of the connector stitch that you want before it trims

Click OK

Hope this helps if you haven't tried it yet.

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery
Vacaville, CA