[amayausers.com] Re: ISO Yachting Cap

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:45:52 UT

This message was posted by Gabi Kat on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/12.html#000005

The commodore hat can be a "navy" style ball cap with scrambled eggs heat
pressed on the bill.
Or a military "crush" style hat with a nautical patch front center. with a
patent leather bill.
for one hat West Marine or Boat US would be your best bet.
(I managed a Boat US Store in FL, as well as lived aboard a 40' sailboat for 16
years)

My guess would be a navy "golf" cap with the Yacht Club logo front enter, if
you want to go over the top, the port of hail arch on the back, and lastly the
scrambled eggs on the bill a local silkscreen shop that prints hats may be have
the SEs in stock and will apply them if you don't have a heat press.
Have fun...
Gabi
in Tucson