[amayausers.com] "I-Cool" backpack cooler (?)

  • From: Peter Strike <logostrike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amayauser List <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone distribute or knows how to get hooked up to distribute these
"I-Cool" backpack coolers?

I found them on google, they are the ones with the cell phone pocket/wallet and
bungie cords on them.  The customer is doing a few hundred quantity embroidered
goods, and would like some of these as well (although I don't think the
quantity will be over 100).

If I can get a cut, that would be great, if not, I'd be fine with just
servicing the customer so they're not tempted to go elsewhere and then pit me
against some other embroiderer/promotions company.

Thanks for any help.
Peter Strike
Logo Stitch
Loveland, OH