[amayausers.com] Re: I-Cliqq Fun Forum

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:04:22 UT

This message was posted by Nevi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/372.html

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/user/displayUserLoginPage.kickAction?as=100577

Join at the link above today... It's FREE!
Is new technology important to your business? Does it matter that you're able
to present clients with design capability that competitors find difficult to
match?

Share,share..Share the link with other interested embroiderers.

Join the fun..join the forum..Share the widgets, post to Facebook etc, email
video or pix to friends...If you enjoy the widgets, you can embed any of the
code in your sites, and get updated feeds as photos,and video updates.Create
your own pages and share your own photos, pictures. You a social butterfly??
Use the Chat feature to get with your embroidery friends anytime.

For anyone thats interested in the forthcoming I-Cliqq Embroidery Software demo
version, we've created a forum in advance. You can join up, and be IN
early..when the download is available, be first to test it. Limited time
downloads...so be first to get it!! Its the place to let fly with all your
comments of what you like..what you'd love to see or anything of a positive
nature.

If embroidery software, high level functioning with the bells and whistles
interests you, and you really want function at more affordable prices, then you
won't want to miss the first appearance of I-Cliqq across the globe.

Do you think you've seen all the world first technology out there?? Do you
wonder how you'll afford new technology in a pressing economy? Do you think
upgrade prices you pay now are exorbitant and not all they're cut out to be??
Do high interest rates on your software purchases knock  your business down? Do
you wish your software level had MORE??

These are things we all consider as small businesses..why, even big businesses
are cutting to the bone to stay afloat.

If you're not able to get the demo..don't say we didn't tell you...If you don't
enter valid details, and you happen to be a beneficiary of any winnings or
event opportunity, your entry will be deemed invalid if not matching.

Join in early, and you may be in line to WIN in our forthcoming exciting
competition. Why pay when you can take a shot at owning I-CLIQQ by having some
fun and perhaps WINNING???

News on functions, features, competitions, introductory specials, pricing,
levels and more will all be found in the forum closer to release...you have to
be INIT to KNOW! There's no real need to wait though..you can do interesting
fun stuff with friends within that forum.