[amayausers] Re: ICSTS1 Clamp System

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 03:58:36 UT

This message was posted by laysondesigns on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/16.html#000001

Tom,
I too just purchased and was wondering how to set-up the machine for the
clamping system. Found out today from the tech support for the ICTCS1 (hope we
are talking about the same clamping system) that you use the largest hoop
window/field. For example: 44 x 30cm. Then with the clamping system on, center
your design with-in the clamping frame windows. Measuring tape, eyeball it.
What ever it takes. Hope this is helpfull.
Hope I made sense!!!

Armand
Layson Designs