[amayausers.com] Re: I really did it this time.

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 07:08:41 UT

This message was posted by emason6 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/279.html

Well, I traced my design, and everything looked good.  Then I started sewing,
and low and behold my needle slams the hoop.  I am not sure what to do about
it, and was hoping someone could help diagnose (or potentially fix) the issue.

Now when I do a dry run (no hoop or garment) everything works just fine - but
when I add a garment to the machine, the needle seems to bang at the top of the
needlecase.  It is like the presser foot got pushed up in the machine or
something.  I do not understand why it seems to run fine without a garment but
"bang" with a garment, no matter how high I set the presser foot.

Has anyone ever had/heard of this happening?  Oh, it is an Amaya XT.

Thank you in advance for your help!