[amayausers.com] Re: I need a quote from a DTG or Screen printer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:53:49 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/105.html#000003

definitely sounds like a garage door printshop...someone operating out of their
home.
I quote (and print) jobs all the time and get $7-$10 for the same thing. Just
quoted last night for 3 color job, gildan shirts-and at 72 quantity it was
around $8+ and he was happy with the price.
50 would be another $1.50 or so!
Guarantee that shop won't be around for long-you can't pay the help or feed the
wife for that cheap.
Yes, you CAN do it that cheap...but not and make a profit and that's why we are
in business!
Also...they may have quoted $3.60 BUT then on top of that get screen charge,
art charge, color change charge, freight charge...I see it all the time.
Customers ignore the 'other' charges and just go by the price PER SHIRT they
were quoted. Add it up...even $50 of charges is $1.00 per shirt extra!