[amayausers.com] Re: I can't find it!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:47:57 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/214.html

Uncle, I say.  On Big Red, when I fired her up the needle always went to #9.
With Smokey, with I fire him up, it goes to #1, then back to whatever needle he
was set on when I shut him down.  Since I alternate my starting needle with
every design to keep them wearing somewhat evenly (okay, I know I'm
overprotective, but I only have one!), this means he sometimes turns on, goes
from 16 to 1 and back again, and I think that's a lot of traveling for nothing.
 What is the magic setting to make him quit running around so much?