[amayausers] How to spend my money

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <ImpressiveThreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:22:32 -0700

I have a few questions for some of you more experienced folks.  What is the
best computer software to have installed in order to look and work with
customer's artwork. I bought a new computer to utilize with my Amaya's and
it has Corel draw on it for a trial period which has run out. I am wondering
if I should purchase it or go with another type of software. Also I am
looking for additional lettering font software. Recently I required
lettering smaller than what I could find in the provided fonts with the XT
software. One of you was gracious enough to put my lettering into an
Oseco(sic) font that really worked well. Now I am looking to purchase a
software package that contains that font. Lastly, I have not purchased a set
of fast frames yet, and was wondering if they come in handy and are worth
the price? I have been able to handle all of my sewing with the hoops
provided but I am growing my customer base every week ( Yea!!) and do not
want to get into a situation that puts me at risk of meeting a customer
deadline. I know a lot of questions but looking for some recommendations.

As always thanks for your help.

Cindy Chamberlin

Impressive Threads Custom Embrodiery

 Ofc: 623-879-9761