[amayausers.com] Re: How to recreate this stitch

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:28:13 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1226.html#000002

Juli's Right, its a chain stitch and its done with a special machine. a lot of
times, it is done by hand, a long, long time ago when I was a kid they used to
use them at Disneyland to sew names on your mouse ears while you stood there.
I'll guess thsi one was done by hand because then they go back and fill the
blank space with stitching (on the back)

I would just offer up Brush Script. I don't think most people would even notice
that they look different.
That's what I would do anyway.

Ron