[amayausers.com] How to Price for Large Orders

  • From: <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:30:43 -0500

I had a customer call with 60 pairs of slippers and needed the company logo
embroidered on them.  I was not able to take the job because the slippers
were not the Velcro kind and wouldn't fit on the amaya.

But I had no idea how to charge if I did take the job.

Can someone help me with this so if I get another call I can be better
informed and not sound like an idiot on the phone.

THANKS!!

Michele Zimmer
Carefree Creations
Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx