[amayausers] Re: How long does Thread last

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:32:34 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/67.html#000003

I have about 150 colors of mini spools and about 10 king spools that was kept
in a house in Maryland for about 5 years then moved to Florida for about 5
years and back to Maryland 2 years ago. I used some of it last week and it ran
fine. It really depends on the brand of thread and the environment it is kept
in. It has all been kept in a cardboard box all these years.
288 colors is a little much in my opinion. 100 colors or so should cover just
about everything someone wants. You might want to get the king spools of red,
white, and black. You will use those 3 colors a lot.